Friday, April 30, 2010

Tulip Joy



Today's card was my final contribution for the April Verve Sketch challenge. I really enjoyed creating the cards for all 4 sketches. Amber does a great job creating the sketches each week! I didn't win this month but I guess that means I'll just have to play along again next month!

I started creating this card based on the papers I chose. They are from the Sharon Ann collection from Little Yellow Bicycle - so pretty and spring-like! The image is from Watercolor Garden II from Stampin'Up! and is one of my favorite flower images. Of course, I had to include a little butterfly too!

Have a great weekend!
Sarah

Stamps : SU! (Watercolor Garden II and Sentiment)
Paper : LYB DP, PTI(White and Pink)
Ink : SU! Basic Black, Rose Romance, Certainly Celery
Accessories : SU! Scallop border punch, EK Success small butterfly punch, SU! small oval punch, white ribbon from Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails