Friday, April 16, 2010

Razzleberry Verve



Today's post is my contribution to the Vive La Verve April 2010 Challenge from week 2. I turned the sketch 90 degrees and used a little artistic license with the color. I used the pink from one inspiration room (and made it more purple!) and the black from another inspiration room! I just love these Verve Scripture Verses that I have.

Here's the sketch and the inspiration rooms :







Have a great weekend!
Sarah

Stamps : Verve (Sentiment)
Paper : SU! (Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black), PTI (White), Making Memories DP
Ink : Staz-On Black
Accessories : Spellbinders Label Die, Cricut Machine Oval, Prima Flower, Basic Grey Brad

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah!! Your card is soooo pretty!!! I am totally in love with this Nestie now and must grab it when I see it! LOL Yiou have pushed me over the edge and I gotta use it as easily as you girls all do. Yes, if you have any questions, just email me at my AOL acct. Paulatracy66@aol. I am here!! Where in NC do you live? My mom is from there and family outside of Asheville.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails