Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pink and Chocolate Thoughts of You



This card was based on the papers and colors that I used last week on my Mojo Monday card. I have fallen in love with this butterfly stamp and can't seem to stop using it. The satin ribbon is a really beautiful muted pink but I'm not sure the true color comes through in the photo. I have been experimenting with different settings on my camera to take better shots of my cards - it's a work in progress and I guess if you follow this blog for long enough you should (hopefully!) start to see some improvement as I learn how to use my camera in a more detailed way.

Stamps : Hero Arts (Butterfly), Inkadinkado (Border and sentiment)
Paper : KaiserKraft (patterns), SU! Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Ink : Memento Chalk ink, Staz-on Black

Accessories : PrismaColor Pencils, Scallop border punches, Circle punch, Scallop circle punch, ribbon from A C Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails