Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mojo134 Butterfly Note




My card today is based on the Mojo Monday sketch #134, created by Teresa Kline. She is so creative and imaginative with her sketches! Great work, Teresa! If you had not noticed, I seem to have a thing with butterflies at the moment, to me they just shout "Spring is here!"

Yesterday I received some new cardstock from PaperTrey Ink and wanted to incorporate it into my card. I chose Ocean Tides, Summer Sunshine & Cream and combined them with SU! Not Quite Navy and My Minds Eye 'At Home' DP. The Butterfly is on loan to me from my good stamping buddy, Liz - I really should buy my own set of butterflies and return this one!

Here is Teresa's Sketch :



Thanks for dropping in!
Sarah

Stamps : Hero Arts (Butterfly), Stampin'Up! (Sentiment)
Paper : PaperTrey Ink (Ocean Tides, Summer Sunshine, Cream) SU! (Not Quite Navy) and MME At Home DP
Ink : Staz-On Black
Accessories : PrismaColor Pencils, Ribbon from Jo-Ann, Fiskars Border Punch

1 comment:

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails