Thursday, April 29, 2010

Citrus Get Well (Mojo136)



Good morning all! Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday?
This is my contribution for the Mojo Monday sketch #136. Teresa challenged us to use the round or square sketch, but I combined them both on the same card! The DCWV Citrus Stack was the inspiration for my color choices and I needed some more 'Get well' cards so that dictated my sentiment.

Here is the sketch :



I used a pearlized white scalloped notecard from Archivers for the scalloped circle background. I don't have all the Spellbinders dies (I wish!) so sometimes I have to be a little creative with the shapes I use! I had to play around a little bit to get the color just right for the border on the small scallop circle - I tried various VersaMagic chalk inks but in the end I used a Tombow marker.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

Stamps : Inkadinkado
Paper : PTI (white), SU! (Pacific Point, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie), DCWV Citrus Stack DP
Ink : Staz-On Black
Accessories : Border Punch, Medium Scallop Circle Punch, White Ribbon from Michaels, Tombow Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails