Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rejoicing Strawberries



Today I wanted to post a card that did not use PrismaColor pencils - I have been using them a lot lately and I needed to challenge myself to create a card using a different kind of image. These strawberry stamps are from Stampin'Up! a LONG time ago, maybe more than 6 years, I think! I used VersaColor pigment ink in Olive and Burgundy and embossed them using clear embossing powder to give them a juicy effect. They look good enough to eat! I hand cut the berries & the leaves and I then layered them using foam mounting squares. Here is a close up of the strawberries :



The sentiment is a Verve Stamp and the papers are from the Lemonade Collection from Basic Grey.

Enjoy your day!
Sarah

Stamps : Verve (sentiment), Stampin'Up! (strawberries and leaves)
Paper : PaperTrey Ink (White), SU! (Old Olive), Basic Grey (Lemonade DP)
Ink : VersaColor Pigment Ink (Olive, Burgundy and Black)
Accessories : Spellbinders Label Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails