Thursday, April 15, 2010

Feel Better Teapot



I have been sending a lot of 'Get Well' cards recently and I needed to come up with some new feminine designs that did not include Prima Flowers (I'm running out!) This teapot is a digi stamp from KLM designs. This is the first time I've tried using a digital stamp so I wasn't sure how it would turn out. The paper is from Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry collection and reminds me of my Grandma's lace tablecloth, perfect for serving afternoon tea!

Enjoy!
Sarah

Stamps : KLM Designs (teapot), Inkadinkado (sentiment)
Paper : SU! (Chocolate Chip and Mellow Moss), PTI (White), Basic Grey Nook and Pantry DP
Ink : VersaColor Pigment Black
Accessories : PrismaColor Pencils, Fiskars Lace Border Punch, Spellbinders Label Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails