Monday, May 3, 2010

You Go Girl!



This card is for my best friend who is going back to work today after being a stay at home mom for 6 years. You go Miriam!

I bought the stamp when I was in Toronto in April at Stamping Bella. What an awesome store! Great selection of stamps of every kind and all hidden away in a place where you wouldn't expect such a treasure trove of goodies!

I used Basic Grey's Sugar Rush DP and complimented it with SU! Basic Black and PTI White. Spellbinders once again came through for me with the label dies (large and small rectangles) to frame the image. PrismaColor Pencils provide the color and the flower is from K&Co.

Enjoy!
Sarah

Stamps : Stamping Bella
Paper : SU! (Basic Black), PTI (White), Basic Grey Sugar Rush DP
Ink : Staz-On Black, SU! Basic Black
Accessories : Spellbinders Rectangle Dies (Large and small), K&Co (Flower), Yellow Ribbon from ACMoore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails