Saturday, April 3, 2010

TCP Celestial Tea



This card is based on The Cat's Pajamas color challenge from last week using green, black, red and yellow. (Again, I would add a link here if I knew how!) I know, I'm a little slow with some of these challenges! For my inspiration I used a box of Celestial Seasonings Chamomile Tea! It took a while to get the sentiment label just right. To begin with I just had the white Spellbinders label with a very small sentiment but it looked lost. My husband (!) actually gave me an idea for the sentiment to make it bigger and more prominent.

Here is the box of tea that I used for inspiration :

Stamps : Stampin'Up! (Joy and Swirl)
Paper : Basic Black, Old Olive, More Mustard, Ruby Red DP from Stampin'Up!
Ink : SU! More Mustard Classic Ink, White Craft Ink
Accessories : Spellbinders Label Die, Cricut Machine (for oval), KaiserKraft Pearls, K&Co Flowers, More Mustard Stampin' Marker, PrismaColor Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails