Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Family DP Obsession



OK, so I have an obsession with the new Fancy Pants 'My Family' DP! Yesterday's card used this paper and I have now created two more. The left hand picture is for Jen's SFYTT and I am considering whether the right hand one could be used for the April Verve Challenge on Splitcoast.

Here is a close up of the first one :



And now you can see the second one :



Maybe I'll post a card using different papers tomorrow - you never know!

Have a wonderful day!
Sarah

Birthday Card Supplies
Stamps : Hero Art (Sentiment), SU! (Flower)
Paper : PTI (Blue), SU! (Old Olive, Cream), Fancy Pants (My Family DP)
Ink : SU! (Night of Navy, Ruby Red)
Accessories : EK Success small Butterfly punch, Marvy large Butterfly punch, Scallop border punch, navy ribbon from Michaels

I Can Do All Things Card Supplies
Stamps : Verve (Scripture verse)
Paper : PTI (Blue), Fancy Pants (My Family DP)
Ink : SU! (Basic Black)
Accessories : Scallop Border punches, Ek Success Small Butterfly Punch, K&Co flower, Spellbinder Label Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails