Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birthday Origins



This was my parents final choice for a friend's birthday card (after telling me that lavender was an 'old lady color' - see yesterday's post!) I had not used my Basic Grey 'Origins' DP 6x6 pad before and I was not sure how I would combine the patterns without them being too busy. The design was based on a sketch from the new PaperCrafts Go-To Sketches book - wonderful inspiration that I will be using for a long time to come!

Have a great evening!
Sarah

Stamps : Hero Arts
Paper : SU! Basic Black, PTI White, Archivers Olive Scallop Notecard, Basic Grey Origins DP
Ink : SU! Basic Black
Accessories : Prima Flowers, Basic Grey Brad, KaiserKraft Pearls, White Ribbon from Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails