Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Place Cards



These are place cards that I made for our family Easter Dinner this weekend. Last night, for some reason, I was having such a hard time finding papers that matched... but I think they are good Easter colors in the end. I printed out the names using my computer and then cut them out using a small Spellbinder label die. They are half of a standard quarter size card and that made them difficult to photo in detail! The photo above is a shot of the group of them and below is the design for all the boys in the family :




Now here is the 'girly' design. I just love the purple and pearls!




Stamps : g studios (Easter joy)
Paper : The Paper Company (Crystal white), Bo Bunny and DCWV
Ink : Staz-On Black
Accessories : KaiserKraft Pearls, Scallop punch, Spellbinders Label Die, Medium Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails