Monday, July 12, 2010

Verve Thanks



You can tell that I am really into Verve sketches and stamps right now. If you look back over my recent posts you'll see that they are all based on Viva La Verve sketches and this one is no different!

This card is made with some of favorite patterned paper at the moment - Global Trek by Deja Views. The colors are so sumptous (not sure if I spelt that right!!!) and rich. Of course, my photography does not do the colors justice. I'm trying to convince my husband of the joys of Adobe Photoshop right now to correct the colors and lighting in my pictures but I haven't managed to persuade him just yet!

Thanks for dropping in!



Stamps : Verve Plain Jane Scripture verse
Paper : PTI White, Deja Views Global Trek DP
Ink : VersaMagic Chalk ink (Eggplant)
Accessories : SU! Small circle punch, Spellbinders Renaissance Die

2 comments:

  1. The papers you sued are beautiful! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, your papers work so well together!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails