Friday, July 2, 2010

Sweet Baby Stars



My supply of baby cards is getting low again and so I created this cute one using Fancy Pants Patterned paper in non-traditional baby colors (ie. not pink or baby blue). The coral and faded blue are very sweet together and I like the addition of the white ribbon to pull it all together.

The stars were cut using my Quickutz Squeeze. I don't use this tool too often and have recently gone through a phase of trying to use all the tools and supplies in my cupboard no matter how old they are! I added some faux stitches using a white gel pen to add some more interest and make the stars stand out against the background.

Have a great holiday weekend!



Stamps : Stampin'Up!
Paper : PTI White, Fancy Pants Little Sprout DP
Ink : SU! Rose Red
Accessories : SU! Scallop circle Punch, Marvy medium Circle punch, Quickutz Squeeze, White satin ribbon from Michaels, white gel pen

3 comments:

  1. Wonferful baby card- I love the LO you used and the colors are perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice, love the soft colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails