Friday, July 16, 2010

Ancestry Rejoice



My card today is based on one of the Verve June Release sketch challenges. We were to choose one sketch from each month from January through May for a total of 5 cards. I did not find out about this challenge until close to the deadline and so I amazed myself and created 5 cards in 2 or 3 days. Unfortunately I did not win the prize after all that hard work!!! But no matter, I now have some more cards for my own personal use and to post here on my blog!

The dreamy patterned papers are from TCP studios Ancestry collection and the medallion accent is from a Spellbinders Renaissance die with some added pearls from Kaisercraft.

Have a great weekend,



Stamps : Verve Plain Jane
Paper : SU! Chocolate chip and Cream, TCP Studios Ancestry DP
Ink : VersaMagic Jumbo Java chalk ink
Accessories : Spellbinders Renaissance Die and Label Die, Cricut Machine (for the oval), Kaisercraft pearls

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you didn't win a prize, but I sure love this card :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails