Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Through Him



This is another simple card using one of my Verve stamps. If you are wondering where to get these beautiful images check out the Verve Online Store and you'll find all kinds of delightful images and verses to add to your collection.

I have a good stamping buddy who was so inspired by the Verve stamps she saw here on my blog that she immediately went online and ordered a LOT of stamps. I really should ask Verve for commission on all this business I am sending their way!!!!! :)

Thanks for stopping by!



Stamps : Verve Plain Jane
Paper : SU! (Night of Navy, Cream and Really Rust), My Minds Eye 'Home' DP
Ink : SU! Night of Navy, VersaColor Paprika Pigment Ink
Accessories : SU! Scallop border punch, SU! Cream Organdy Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bow to compliment such a lovely card! I just ordered that border punch from SU and can't wait to start using it! I love reading how you are hooked on Verve stamps...I'm in the same boat! I have some sets that I just keep reaching for over and over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing seeing you at SRU! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. I bookmarked it for after work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you use your Verve stamps so beautifully! This is such a pretty card and your ribbon is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails