Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bird on a Branch



For those of you who've been following my blog for the last little while you will probably be surprised that today's card does not use any Verve stamps anywhere - nor is my card based on a Verve sketch!!!!

I used a friend's Cricut Machine for the bird, branch and large scallops. The design was loosely based on Jen's Sketch for You to Try from a couple of weeks ago but I could not enter it on her blog in good conscience because I departed from the original sketch so much that it ended up being completely different!

See you next week!



Stamps : Stampin'Up! (sentiment)
Paper : PTI (Smokey Shadow and White), Bazzill Basics, Basic Grey Oliver DP
Ink : SU! Basic Black
Accessories : Cricut Machine, SU! Bravo Burgundy Marker, SEI Buttons

3 comments:

  1. I really like how this is pieced together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sarah, what a treat to visit your blog today! Your cards are always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, love this bird! I hardly ever use my circut to create cards. I think I need to dust it off and play with is again.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails