Friday, July 9, 2010

No kindness ever wasted....



This week I have a lot of cards from the Viva La Verve sketches during June for you! This is my interpretation of the week 4 sketch using the dreamy colors from the inspiration photo of room number 1. (For those of you unfamiliar with this challenge, check out this thread on Splitcoaststampers.com and you can see all the details - and play along for yourself!).

I normally do not use yellow on my cards because I have a hard time choosing just the right shade, but I think it complemented the pink and white in this card to match the look I was aiming for.

Have a great weekend!



Stamps : Unknown!
Paper : My Little Yellow Bicycle Sharon Ann collection DP, PTI White
Ink : SU! Basic Black, VersaMagic Chalk ink (Pixie Pink)
Accessories : Fiskars Sunburst Border punch, Kaisercraft pearls, Small scallop border punch, DCWV printed self adhesive ribbon

3 comments:

  1. beautiful color combo on this soft and pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the softness of this card- love the LO as well! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used yellow on this card. It's so soft and just beautiful! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails