Friday, July 23, 2010

Pearl Flower Thankyou



Hi everyone!

You probably won't have guessed but the last 3 weeks of cards on my blog were posted automatically while I was on vacation! I did check in from time to time to make sure everything was posting as it should because I am so new to blogging I was not even sure it would work!

Today's card was made the night before we went on vacation using a stamp on loan to me from my good friend, Liz. I practiced again with my Copic markers and added details with pearls and a white gel pen. I wasn't sure how to add a sentiment to begin with but found a small oval in my scrap pile and added the smallest sentiment I could.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!




Stamps : Flower - Unknown, SU! Sentiment
Paper : PTI White, Plum and Lilac
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Elegant Eggplant
Accessories : Copic Markers, Quickutz Label Die, White Gel pen, Kaisercraft Pearls, SU! Small oval punch

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The flowers are gorgeous and the pearls are a prefect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Isn't it wonderful to have blogger work for you?! I hope you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful image and you've colored is so nicely. Love the centers of your flowers too.

    Hope you enjoyed your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails