Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dreamy Pink Thanks




Believe it or not the main image on today's card did not start out this way. I started to color in another flower image using my PrismaColor pencils but for some reason I was not doing well with matching my colors with the patterned paper so I totally changed my plan and used these watercolor flowers from a Stampin'Up! set.

I am loving these dreamy papers by K&Co and if Michaels ever stops selling their pink satin ribbon I will be in trouble! To add a little extra detail I used a tiny scallop border punch around the flowers and inked up the edges of the circle tag with soft chalk ink for my sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!



Stamps : SU! Happy Harmony
Paper : PTI White and Ocean Tides, K&Co Madeline DP
Ink : VersaMagic Chalk ink in Aloe Vera, Mauve and Pixie Dust
Accessories : SU! Circle Punch, Basic Grey pink brad, EK Success Small scallop border punch, Pink satin ribbon from Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails