Monday, July 5, 2010

Thinking of 'Sophie'



My Minds Eye always has some delicious papers in their collections and this one is no different. It is called 'Sophie' and has some absolutely gorgeous pinks and purples in rich shades with beautiful subtle patterns. You really should check it out either on-line or at your local scrapbook/craft store.

This card was designed based on a Viva La Verve sketch from June and the colors were inspired from the room photo that contained pink and black accents.

Enjoy!



Stamps : Stampin'Up! (can't recall the name of the set)
Paper : SU! Basic Black, PTI White, My Minds Eye Sophie DP
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories : Fiskars Sunburst Border punch, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Corner Rounder, Copic Markers

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is beautiful! Love everything about it! FYI, come find us on SCS, we miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, it's been too long since I've checked in! Love your cards and I had to check out each one!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails