Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Thinking of you Sunflowers



I know that these colors are a little out of season but they are some of my favorites!  I love muted yellows and oranges with chocolate brown.

This card uses two different Hero Arts stamps, the text for the background (watermarked image with VersaMark) and the Sunflowers on the main image.  I had to experiment with the ink on the sunflowers to make sure that the two different colors did not bleed into each other.  I used the corners of Tim Holtz distress inks in the end.

Hope you are having a good week?



Stamps : Hero Arts (sunflowers and text background)
Paper : PTI Chocolate and Smooth White, SU! So Saffron (retired?)
Ink : Tim Holtz Distress inks (Wild Honey and Walnut Stain)
Accessories : American Crafts ribbon, EK Success small butterfly punch, TCP Studios gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails