Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pink Baby Bunny



This sweet pink creation was for a good friend of mine that just had her fourth child (and 3rd girl!).  The bunny is an old image from Stampin'Up! but I still use it a lot on baby cards - it works perfectly and it is a great image to color in.  I used my Prismacolors again and enjoyed choosing the colors based on the chart I've created in my reference binder.  It  helps to hold the patterned paper I'm using as a background against the chart to choose just the right shade.  Now I need some new blending stumps - I've been using the same ones for over two years and they are looking very worn and some of them are in really bad shape.  I remember though, that Paula Williamson, from Paper Possibilities, told me to only buy blending stumps make in Taiwan and not China.  I learned that lesson the hard way when I was first experimenting with colored pencils!

Has anyone else been coloring images using Prismacolors recently?  If so, send me a link to your blog - I'd love to see your work!




Stamps : Bunny and Sentiment from Stampin'Up!
Paper : SU! Rose Romance (retired?), PTI Smooth White and Basic Grey DP, 
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories : Kaisercraft pearls (colored with Copics to match color scheme), Ruffled Ribbon from Archivers, Prismacolor pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails