Thursday, May 10, 2012

Get Well Flowers



A couple of weeks ago I got some new Hero Arts stamps and I've been enjoying playing with them on different cards.  This card uses two sets (Speedy Recovery and Antique Engravings).  I love using lots of flowers and butterflies and this card was no exception.

Unfortunately I still have not found the right kind of lighting for my cards in this new house, so please bear with me as I try different windows and different times of day.  I would love some designated lighting to photograph my cards but I spend all my money on stamps and supplies.....!!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!




Stamps : Hero Arts (Speedy Recovery and Antique Engravings)
Paper : SU! Garden Green, PTI Smooth White and Basic Grey DP

Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black, Versacolor Green Tea and Burgundy
Accessories : Prismacolor pencils, EK Success small butterfly punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails