Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teacher Appreciation



It's that time of year again.... the end of school!  This the first year all three of my boys have been in school and I have been so grateful to have a little bit of freedom during the day!  I am so grateful to all 6 teachers (Thomas is in 5th and has 4 teachers for different subjects) and I have made a card for each of them to express my thanks for all their hard work this year.  This is the first design I came up with and I created a set of 4 similar cards in slightly different colors :


I will be posting the remaining two cards later this week, so keep checking back to see the other designs!





Stamps : Hero Arts (Spring Meadow and Thanks text background), SU! (Sentiment)
Paper : PTI Smooth White and Spring Moss
Ink : Versamark, Versacolor Bamboo, Versamagic Chalk ink and VersaColor
Accessories : EKSuccess small butterfly punch, Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge, Clear embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails