Thursday, May 24, 2012

More Teacher appreciation


This teacher thank you card is very simple and doesn't have a lot of fussy design elements, but that is simply because I wanted everyone's attention drawn to the quote in the center (which is not a stamp, I printed it out  on my printer and then lined it up inside the diecut).  This is for Edward's kindergarten teacher - and she truly has been very inspiring and Edward has had a great year just because of her!

This time I did not use my Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge - the main diecut is a Spellbinders die (one of my favorite shapes!)  To add a little bit of detail to the sentiment I added some Hero Arts nailheads in bright red.  The strip at the bottom is made of patterned paper and a dotted ribbon I got at a Creating Keepsakes Convention a few years ago.

Has anyone else been creating Teacher appreciation cards?  What designs have you come up with?



Stamps : None
Paper : PTI Black and Smooth White, Fancy Pants 'To the Moon' DP
Ink : None
Accesories : Hero Arts Red Nail heads, Ribbon from Imaginisce, Spellbinders Die 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails