Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mojo Birthday for Miriam



Wow! This is my second post for today - I must have the mojo right now!

This card is for two purposes. I needed a card for my best friends birthday and I also wanted to enter Mojo Monday. And I think this is the earliest I have ever managed to post my Mojo Monday contribution!

The Mojo sketch looks like this :



Thanks for stopping by!



Stamps : Stampin'Up! Upsy Daisy (sentiment and flowers)
Paper : PTI Melon and Vintage Cream, SU! River Rock, SEI Dill Blossom DP
Ink : VersaColor Paprika Pigment Ink, SU! Basic Black
Accessories : Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge, EKSuccess Small butterfly punch, Karen Foster patterned ribbon, EKSuccess Small scallop border punch

2 comments:

  1. This stamp and the combination of colours are excellent

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're way ahead of me Sarah, I just posted mine and it's Friday night! I think your friend is going to love this card for two reasons. You definitely have your mojo and there is nothing better than receiving home-made goodness for a birthday! It's absolutely lovely! And my birthday is... lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails