Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Little Pumpkin (Mojo 152)



On Saturday I went to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Charlotte and had so much fun! I have been wanting to go for 5 years now but there was always something conflicting with the date.

I got those beautiful fall papers from the vendor faire at the convention. They are 'Apple Cider' designer papers from Imaginese. The pumpkin stamp is also from the same company. Although it is a long way from fall here in NC, it is my favorite season of the year and I can't wait for colder weather. I'll probably have to wait until the end of October at least!!! : (

My design is based on Mojo Monday this week. Here's a look at the sketch :



Thanks for dropping in!



Stamps : Imaginese (Pumpkin), Sentiment - ?
Paper : SU! Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Real Rust, PTI Vintage Cream, Imaginese Apple Cider DP
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Chalk Pumpkin Spice and Spanish Olive
Accessories : Cricut Machine (for ovals), Spellbinders Label Die, Fiskars Border punch, PrismaColor pencils

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love the sentiment. It is so darling with that Imaginese pumpkin. Fall is my favorite season, too. There's just something about it.

    Followed you from Mojo Monday 152. :)

    www.psimadethis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails