Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Razzleberry Cupcakes (TESC126)



These cute little cupcakes were created using a $1 stamp from 'g Studio' stamps at Michaels! I've said it before, but I'll say it again - I LOVE a bargain, especially when it comes to stamping supplies!

The die cut label behind the cupcakes was cut using my new Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge. It is such a versatile cartridge and cuts wonderful tight mats behind the main label. The patterned paper is from the Razzleberry patterns last year at Stampin'Up! I think Razzleberry is one of my favorite colors.

And finally the card was based on the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge from last Friday. Here's a look at the layout :



Thanks for dropping in!


Stamps : g Studios (cupcakes), Stampin'Up! (sentiment)
Paper : SU! Rich Razzleberry and Razzleberry DP, PTI White
Ink : VersaFine Onyx Black, SU! Basic Black
Accessories : Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge, Spica Glitter Marker, Prismacolor pencils

2 comments:

  1. It would be cruel to give such a card away without including some real cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails