Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Razzleberry Verve Blog Hop # 2



**If you are looking for my original AnniVERVEsary blog hop post click here!**

Well, I promised you more Verve-y goodness this week and - here it is! This was another one of the cards that I created for the AnniVERVEsary blog hop but decided not to post on Sunday. I was inspired by a card that I saw on Julee's own blog, Poetic Artistry (the owner of Verve Stamps) and I wanted to use it as a starting point for my own creation. Julee has a wonderful way with texture and her use of color.

I was challenged to begin with, because I wanted to create a card without the use of any patterned paper - and that is tricky for me because that is usually where I start my design process. I love the Rich Razzleberry against the green with the pop of crisp white and so I created patterns using a flourish stamp and an embossing folder.

Stop by tomorrow for another look at my final Verve blog hop creation.
Enjoy!



Stamps : SU! Flourish (set name??), Verve Plain Jane Scripture Verse
Paper : SU! Rich Razzleberry and Kiwi Kiss, PTI White
Ink : SU! White craft ink, VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories : Spellbinders Label Die, Michaels White Ribbon, Small scallop border punch


3 comments:

  1. Love the color combination! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the shape of your sentiment layer, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that mix of colors, Sarah...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails