Monday, August 9, 2010

Cute Little Bug



Good morning all!

This sweet little butterfly is from a wonderful company called Stamping Bella in Canada. They have some fantastic images. You should be sure to check out the Stamping Bella website to see the full range.

I enjoyed getting back into the swing of coloring using my Prismacolors after a long absence from them! Recently I have been using a lot of text only stamps and I thought it was time to use a more detailed image.

Hope you are are having a great start to your week?



Stamps : Butterfly from Stamping Bella
Paper : PTI White and Enchanted Evening, DCWV Sweet Stack
Ink : VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories : Spellbinders Label Die, Chalks, SU! Small Oval punch, Prismacolor pencils, Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable and the image is delightfully sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails