Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thoughtful Silhouettes (Mojo #153)



I have had this patterned paper in my stash for a couple of years now and I think I have only used it once before, so yesterday I challenged myself to create a card based on the Mojo Monday sketch, using my new Stampin'Up! Hostess set and the SU! paper from 4(?) years ago.

The sketch was a regular quarter size card but with all the layers I was using a square seemed to work better for me. The labels in white and plum are from a brand new Cricut Cartridge that I discovered over the weekend. It's called 'Lacy Labels' and is available exclusively from Wal-Mart (in their range of Cricut 'Lite' cartridges). At $39.99 it's an awesome deal to get over 50 different label die options in one place. And, of course, in any size that the Cricut machine will cut...so plenty of options for cards.

Here is the sketch layout I was working from :



Thanks for stopping by!



Stamps : SU! Hostess Silhouettes
Paper : PTI White, SU! Pale Plum, SU! DP (name??)
Ink : SU! Mellow Moss and Basic Black, VersaMagic Chalk ink Spring Pansy
Accessories : Cricut 'Lacy Labels' Cartridge, Kaisercraft Pearls, Corner rounder, Michaels white satin ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sarah, this is beautiful! I love those great shapes and those elegant pearls just finish it off! I was drawn to your card right away from the Mojo gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails