Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello Neighbor



I am loving these gorgeous colorful papers from My Mind's Eye. I don't normally use orange, but this shade was just calling out to me to be used in large quantities! It is slightly glittered but unfortunately the photo doesn't show it too well.

The little house stamp is from a Whipper Snapper Designs set called 'Hello Neighbor'. I paper pieced the image together by cutting out the house and mounting it with pop dots on a circle cut of blue and green patterned paper. The green dotted paper is cut in slits across the top to make it look a little more like grass - I then tried to rough up the edges a little to make it look more natural. Here is a close up of the the main image :



I am getting back into the practice of coloring in my images this week and I enjoyed using my Prismacolors again with this card.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!



Stamps : Whipper Snapper Designs (Hello Neighbor), Stampin'Up! (sentiment)
Paper : PTI Enchanted Evening and White, My Mind's Eye New Home DP
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Night of Navy
Accessories : Kaiserkraft green square rhinestones, Sizzix Scallop Circle Die, Marvy Large Circle Punch, SU! Oval punch, Prismacolor pencils

1 comment:

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails