Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mediterranean Tree (MTSC89)



Good Afternoon everyone! I have been getting a little more time to make cards this week as all my boys are now back in school. It's wonderful to get into my stamp 'closet' and create for a couple of hours at a time rather than a few minutes stolen here and there.... pure bliss!

Yesterday I was checking out some sketch challenges and I came across Mercy's Tuesday Sketch. I decided to base my card today on her design, which looks like this :



The patterned paper I used is from DCWV Mediterranean Cafe and the label die cut is again from the Cricut Lacy Labels Cartridge. I know, I know.... most of my posts this week have used this cartridge..... but it really IS that good!

Hope your week is going well!



Stamps : Stampin'Up! (Tree and sentiment from Thoughts and Prayers)
Paper : PTI Enchanted Evening and White, DCWV Mediterranean Cafe DP
Ink : SU! Not Quite Navy, VersaMagic Chalk ink Night Sky
Accessories : Cricut Lacy Labels Cartridge, Kaisercraft Pearls, Martha Stewart Lace Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails