Friday, May 14, 2010

Taylored PinkRed Verve (TESC112)



You would not believe the hassle I had coming up with my card for the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge last night. I think was trying to make it too complicated and in the end I went with something really simple.....! : )

The patterned paper is from the K&Co Madeline Collection. It's on sale in ACMoore right now - they are having a huge sale due to renovations in their scrapbooking department. Go check it out if you have chance.

I don't have any Taylored Expressions stamps but I'm on a real Verve kick right now - I just love their Plain Jane Scripture Verses.

Here is a look at Taylor's sketch this week :



Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

Stamps : Verve
Paper : PTI (Olive), SU! (Red Riding Hood, Cream)
Ink : Staz-on Black, VersaColor Pigment Burgundy
Accessories : Small Scallop border punch, Marvy Circle Punch, Prima Flower, Sponge, Basic Grey Brad (Eva collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails