Monday, May 17, 2010

TCP Tuesday #109



If there is one thing more difficult that making a round card, it is trying to take a picture of it! It took a long time to figure out how to get this card to stand up and cooperate for a photo.... This is for The Cat's Pajamas challenge TCP Tuesday #109. Here is the sketch :



The colors in my stamped image from Whipper Snapper are inspired by the patterned paper from the new Fancy Pants My Family collection. I used PrismaColor pencils and baby oil to blend this image, although I now have some Gamsol and I am going to try that out as soon as I can figure out how to open the container : ) !!

Hope you are having a great start to your week,
Sarah

Stamps : Whipper Snapper (Flower scene), SU! (Sentiment)
Paper : Archivers round white notecard and red scalloped notecard, Fancy Pants 'My Family' DP
Ink : VersaFina Onyx Black, SU! Basic Black
Accessories : Cricut (circle), SEI buttons, Basic Grey small brad, PrismaColor Pencils

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! Love everything about it... the shape, papers, image... wow, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just hate it when you can't get something open! Your card really caught my eye, I love the colors and papers and shape and everything about it. I want to try one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!I really like this card.YOu did a great job on this card.I was going through all your creations,and they are so beautiful.TFS.
    Welcome to out sru group

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really adorable! I never think to make round cards. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails