Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Welcome Little One (Mojo #137)




The selection of cards in my 'to send' basket has been lacking in baby cards for a while now (partly because people keep having babies, so as I make cards I have to send them!!). I needed another baby girl card to send out this week so I made two of these. Now I have at least one in my stash!

This card is also my submission for the Verve Mojo Monday Sketch #137. Here is the sketch for you to see :



The cute little bunny is from an SU! set from about 5 years ago called : "A New Little Someone". I used SU! chocolate chip for the base of the card and layered PTI white along with patterned paper from My Little Yellow Bicycle Sharon Ann collection. The bunny is colored using PrismaColor pencils.

Hope you are having a great day!
Sarah

Stamps : SU! (A new little someone)
Paper : PTI (White), SU! (Chocolate Chip), LYB Sharon Ann DP
Ink : Staz-on Black, SU! Basic Black, VersaColor chalk ink
Accessories : PrismaColor Pencils, Corner Rounder, Making Memories buttons

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah!! Your bunny is colored fantastic! I see dimension and texture and I may need to try this layout...LOL I may one day need to try some baby oil to get an idea of how it blends, but your results are stunning non the less. Yeah, ditch those funny blending stumps and see how much easier it is with the other type! Glad the answers helped ya! love, paula

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails