Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Teacher Appreciation




I couldn't stop at just one teacher appreciation card! Besides I have 3 sons and multiple teachers to thank! I am still loving this TPC Studios Homeroom patterned paper. The design is inspired by Jackie Pedro on her blog, The Scalloped Edge. She created a similar card last week (or maybe two weeks ago now!) and I wanted to create something as beautiful, but I still think hers wins the prize : )

The books are from a clear MFT stamp set called 'I {heart} books'. I stamped them on SU! cream, colored them in using PrismaColors, cut them out using my embroidery scissors and mounted them with pop dots. The sentiment was created using my inkjet printer and the 'stitching' is just hand drawn with an SU! Chocolate Chip marker and a ruler. I don't have a sewing machine but still wanted that home-sewn look and this was a quick alternative.

Hope you are having a great week!
Sarah

Stamps : MFT (I {heart} books)
Paper : SU! (Chocolate Chip and Cream), TPC Studios Homeroom DP
Ink : SU! Chocolate Chip, Staz-on Black
Accessories : SU! Chocolate Chip marker, Spellbinders large and small rectangle dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails