Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Favorite Bookworm



Today I kept my card really simple without too many details or layers. This cute little bookworm is from a set called 'I {heart} books' from My Favorite Things. This whole set works perfectly with TPC Studios 'Homeroom' patterned paper and I used both this set and the paper to create my teacher appreciation cards.

This card also works for Jen's Sketch For You To Try challenge from last Friday. Here is a copy of the sketch :



Thanks for dropping in!
Sarah

Stamps : My Favorite Things 'I {heart} Books'
Paper : SU! Chocolate Chip, PTI White, TPC Studios Homeroom DP
Ink : Staz on Black, SU! Chocolate Chip
Accessories : Marvy Circle Punch, PrismaColor Pencils, Making Memories buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails