Monday, May 10, 2010

Pray without Ceasing



Good morning everyone! Happy Monday to you.....

My card today is a late submission for week 1 of the May Verve Friday Sketches with a Twist. I don't think I kept too closely to the color inspiration photos (as usual!) but I kept to the sketch this time!

I couldn't wait to use my new Basic Grey Max and Whiskers DP and this was the result. No dogs or cats in sight! There are plenty of other choices in the pad and they look great with SU! Chocolate Chip cardstock.

Hope you are having a great start to your week,
Sarah

Stamps : Verve
Paper : SU! (Chocolate Chip), PTI (White), Basic Grey Max and Whiskers DP
Ink : VersaColor Pigment Ink (Paprika)
Accessories : EK Success Border punch, Making Memories buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails