Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sweetie Pie (Mojo 155)



I have been wanting to use this cute little stamp for a while now, but for some reason I just could not come up with the right papers or colors to use with it. Then I discovered some Basic Grey Lemonade patterned paper at the bottom of my supplies and realized that it would coordinate perfectly with this image, especially the cherries!

The card design is based on Mojo Monday #155, which is a contest this week..... (here's hoping!!!!) The sketch looks like this :



Enjoy!



Stamps : g Studios Sweet Treats (cherry pie and sentiment)
Paper : PTI Black and White, Basic Grey Lemonade DP
Ink : VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories : Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge, Prismacolor pencils, SU! Scallop border punch, ACMoore's Black and white polka dot ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Love this card and such fabulous colors. Thanks for the reminder about the mojo sketch, I almost forgot about it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails