Friday, September 24, 2010

Family Placecards



These are the placecards that I created for our family Thanksgiving dinner. Altogether I made 16 of them - my hand was aching after turning the crank on my Epic Six machine for the embossing on so much chocolate cardstock and then using my Quickutz Sqeeuze to cut out all the fall leaves! I added detail to the leaves and the name labels by inking the edges with chalk ink and also finished the edges with a small scalloped punch.

Here's a close up. This one is slightly different because I used a Hero Arts leaf stamp and colored it in with my Prismacolors. After doing that with one, I went with inking the punched out leaves on the others as I was short on time!



Thanks for dropping in!



Stamps : Hero Arts (leaf)
Paper : SU! Really Rust, More Mustard and Chocolate Chip, PTI Vintage Cream
Ink : VersaMagic chalk ink (Gingerbread and Paprika)
Accessories : Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge, Quickutz Embossing folder, EKSuccess Small scallop border punch, Quickutz leaf die (2x2)

4 comments:

  1. beautiful! These will make for a lovely and festive table setting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl---"short on time"----I would have been doing these the night before---THAT is short on time! :) They are lovely---I bought a die and stamp set for just a few dollars to help mine go more quickly---I have made them every year and I just love doing it---thanks for sharing and inspiring me to get them done BEFORE the night before Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Sarah... just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails