Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wedding Dress with Copics



This card was originally going to be my contribution for the Play Date Cafe Challenge from last week, but as it turns out I missed the deadline to link my creation. Oh well, I'll post the card anyway. I'm just a little disorganized this week and I haven't posted since Saturday......

I've had this stamp in my collection for some years now and I have always struggled with how to add color to a dress that is supposed to be somewhat transparent. Then I came across a tutorial on Marianne Walkers blog 'I like Markers' for using Copics to color in a wedding dress and decided to try it. Of course, my final image is no where near as good as hers, but it's a start. And they say that 'practice makes perfect'... so I just have a lot of practising to do!

Hope your week is going well!



Stamps : PSX (wedding dress)
Paper : PTI Black and White
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories : Copic Markers, Spica Glitter marker, Martha Stewart lace border punch, Cricut Lacy labels cartridge, Michaels white satin ribbon. SU/Sizzix embossing folder, Kaisercraft Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails