Monday, September 6, 2010

Snowy Sketch for You to Try



Thinking snow on Labor Day???! Surely it's too early to think about this type of card just yet?

It is 90 degrees here in NC and the cold weather is a long time away, so I thought I'd create a cold, snowy beauty in the form of a card. I long for a blast of really cold wind so I can wear some sweaters (or at least long sleeves!).

My card is based on Jen's SFYTT and the theme was inspired by Amy Sheffers contribution to the same sketch on her blog Pickled Paper Designs. The sketch looks like this :



Hope you've enjoyed your day off!



Stamps : Inkadinkado Christmas round borders set
Paper : PTI White, SU! Red Riding Hood, Bo Bunny Snow DP
Ink : VersaColor Rose Red Pigment Ink, Technique Tuesday chalk ink (blue)
Accessories : Cricut Lacy Labels Cartridge, HeroArts red gems, Clear embossing powder, Michaels white satin ribbon, SU!/Sizzix embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails