Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Burgundy Satin Dream



My card today was inspired by a design that I saw in the new PaperCrafts special issue 'Card Style' that is out in stores right now. It is a wonderful magazine that divides card making styles into 4 categories : Fun & Cute, Clean & Graphic, Classy & Elegant and finally Vintage & Chic. I definitely fell in love with all the Classy and Elegant samples.

I created the background pattern using some Stampin'Up! Pink Pirouette cardstock and an Anna Griffin background stamp using Stampin'Up! Baroque Burgundy ink (which was retired a long time ago!) I added a small border in white craft ink on the black strip to finish off the top. The satin ribbon is one of my favorites and I love this color in particular. The sentiment is from another Stampin'Up! set.

Thanks for dropping in



Stamps : SU! Sentiment from 'Happy Harmony', Anna Griffin background, Technique Tuesday small border stamp
Paper : SU! Basic Black and Pink Pirouette, PTI White
Ink : SU! Baroque Burgundy (retired), Basic Black and White craft ink
Accessories : Kaisercraft pearls, EKSuccess small butterfly punch, Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge, Michaels Burgundy satin ribbon

1 comment:

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails