Tuesday, June 15, 2010

'Taylored' Hydrangea



A couple of weeks ago we planted a new flower border in our backyard which included a hydrangea. Unfortunately it does not seem to be settling in too well - partly, I think, due to the fact that it is in full sun for most of the day and you are supposed to put them in part-shade! Ah well, this beauty on my card is not going to die on me.....!!

For my layout I used last Friday's Taylored Expressions sketch challenge. Here's a look at the sketch :



Thanks for dropping in!



Stamps : SU! (Sentiment and flower)
Paper : SU! True Thyme, PTI White, K&Co DP
Ink : VersaColor Bamboo, VersaMagic Chalk Pixie Dust and Malted Mauve
Accessories : Basic Grey Ribbon, SU! Scallop Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails