Monday, June 7, 2010

Origins Butterfly



I had to laugh when I was choosing the paper for this card. Andrea Ewen is the Guest Designer this month over at Jen's Sketch for You to Try (SFYTT) and she said that when she was choosing papers for this card she closed her eyes and took out the first paper pack that her hands touched. I decided to do the same thing. I closed my eyes, picked up the first paper that I touched..... and it was Origins by Basic Grey - the exact same one that Andrea picked!!!!! We obviously have great taste in paper!

Here's the sketch I was working from :



Hope you're having a good start to the week!



Stamps : Verve Plain Jane
Papers: SU! Basic Black and Cream, Basic Grey Origins DP
Ink : VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMagic Chalk ink (Tea Leaves and Pesto)
Accessories : Fiskars Sunburst Border Punch, Kaiserkraft bling, Marvy Embossing Butterfly punch, SU! Basic Black marker

5 comments:

  1. Sarah - Your card is beautiful! Funny that you picked the same paper - it is really pretty. I love the sentiment! Also love the scalloped edge. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny...and you're right, great minds do think alike! Just keep pumping out beauties like these and you'll have them knockin' at your door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fantastic job with this sketch! Great pp and I really like your punched border and butterfly, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah you did an awesome job with this sketch and I love those papers. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful paper - and a BEAUTIFUL card! Just lovely. Love that butterfly punch too. Great.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails