Friday, June 18, 2010

Mojo Thanks



I tried to post this yesterday, but for some reason Google Blogger was not letting me upload any photos. So here's trying again.......

My patterned paper choice is again from My Mind's Eye 'Sophie' collection - just lovin' this set of papers! The layout is for Mojo Monday (4 days late!!) and I used a cute little SU! stamp for a 'Thank you' sentiment along with my markers instead of ink pads.

Thanks for stopping by!



Stamps : Stampin'Up!
Paper : SU! Rich Razzleberry, PTI White, MME Sophie DP
Accessories : Marvy Large Circle punch, SU! Markers, Pink ribbon from Michaels

4 comments:

  1. what a cute card.I love the DP

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Sarah! Love the layout you used. Super card.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fine, Sarah! Very creative in using the ribbon in place of the panel trio. Very pretty paper, I'm gonna have to get my hands on some! Always on the lookout for a new favorite dp...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card- I love the DSP you used. Perfect main image. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails