Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Birthday Balloons (TESC#115)



This cute little card is my submission this week for the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. The balloons are actually from a set that I borrowed from a good friend of mine quite some time ago - I suppose I really should give them back!!! They are from a very old set from DOTS (Dozens of Terrific Stamps) that I believe eventually became Close to my Heart.

I am usually more comfortable creating elegant cards - whimsical is a little more tricky for me, but I think having a great stamp and some good bright papers were a big help this time.

Hope you're having a good Tuesday,



Stamps : Close To My Heart (Balloons), SU! (Sentiment)
Paper : SU! Pacific Point, PTI White, DCWV Citrus Stack DP
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! White Craft ink
Accessories : Circle punch, Copics

2 comments:

  1. I have the same whimsical issue, however, you definitely pulled it off, this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty ! Good luck with the challenge !

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails