Monday, November 14, 2011

Shabby Chic Christmas



I'm sure you can tell that Christmas is on my mind a lot recently.  My blog has been full of Christmas ideas for the last week.  Perhaps I should work on some other kind of design this week to keep things fresh?!!

This design was inspired by a card that I saw on the Hero Arts Flikr stream.  It may possibly have been a card by 'Carole-ish' I'm not sure.  I know I really should give credit where it is due - but whoever it was, your card was stunning!  I changed the die cut shapes and used different stamps to create the background but the method of using clear embossing powder and distress inks is the same.

If I find a link to the original card I will be sure to post it.

Thanks for stopping by!




Stamps : SU! Christmas Tree and greeting, Stampendous Music Background, Inkadinkado French Script
Paper : PTI Vintage Cream and Chocolate
Ink : Tim Holtz Peeled Paint and Old Paper, VersaMark, Memento Rich Cocoa,
Accessories : Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge, Distressing tool, SU! Vintage brad, Hero Arts lace ribbon, Clear embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails